The Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) directs the worldwide overseas building program for the Department of State. Working with other offices and bureaus, foreign affairs agencies, and Congress, OBO’s challenge is to set worldwide priorities for the design, construction, acquisition, maintenance, use, and sale of real properties and the use of sales proceeds.
· Weekly project reporting.
· Workload monitoring and reporting.
· External reporting.
· Monitors progress of Division activities and prepares weekly/monthly reports for the Division Chief and for Program Performance Reviews on the status of projects.
· Assists with preparing Action Memos, getting clearances, and submitting into OBOTrac for approvals.
· Monitors and reports on activities and prepares materials relating to specific real estate programs within the Division; and tracks Division funds to ensure that sufficient resources are available for costs related to travel, servicing contracts, etc.
· Assists in gathering information for preparation of annual office budget.
· Provides planning and budgetary information for preservation projects.
· Prepares funding requests and inputs to ARIBA.
· Prepares reports, briefings, and studies as necessary and is responsible for the collection, interpretation, and analysis of the quantitative and qualitative data required to produce these documents, including the collection, analysis, and reporting of data necessary to support OBO's benchmarking program for its planning and real estate programs.
· Provides data and database management support for programs used by PRE/RPL to conduct day to day business.
· Assists with records management.
· 3+ Years of Project Management/Advisor Experience
· Must be a U.S. Citizen.
· Ability to analyze/develop operational concepts to formulate and maintain information process policies and procedures for the reporting functions of the office.
· Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally using proper English grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, and required formats to advise and instruct office staff or related external organizational elements concerning the reporting and applications processes and procedures of the office.
Demonstrated in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in the field